How to Play Multi Wheel Roulette
If you are playing this game for the first time, the interface may seem a little complex. Betting options are located at the bottom of the screen, and on the top, there is more than one roulette wheel. The number of wheels varies from 6 to 8, depending on the game you are playing. The reason why you have so many wheels is that you can bet for all of them at the same time. This feature allows you to play at several tables simultaneously.
The poker chips you see on the screen represent the stakes. Although the betting limits vary according to the game you play, they start at a minimum of 1.00 coin. To place a bet, first, click on the chips and then to the table: As you can see, there are multiple betting options offered. We will briefly mention these:
- 1 – 34: You are betting on a single figure. This is the bet with the lowest chance of winning, but the highest prize.
- 1-18 / 19-36: You are betting on any number within these intervals. You are more likely to win, but the prize is low.
- X to 12: Again, you are betting on a certain range, but this time there are only 12 numbers in the range. The chances of winning and the amount of rewards are average.
- Odd-Even: Highest chance of winning but the lowest prize: You bet on whether the result will be an odd or even number.
- Red-Black: It’s like the odd/even bet, but this time you are betting on a color, not on a number.
There are other options for professional players, but these are the most basic betting options. Make your bets by clicking on the appropriate spot on the table. Then, click the “Spin” button, all the wheels will start spinning. If any of them result in a match to your bet, you will be entitled to a reward. The reward will be determined according to the rates in the pay table.
Multi Wheel Roulette Strategy
Multiple wheels change the strategies that can be used. There may be more than one wheel, but your bet is still “single”. That means more than one wheel turns for each bet, which greatly increases your chances of winning. Let’s list the bets that are most likely to appear in a regular roulette game: The probability of Red / Black, Odd / Even, and 1-18 / 19-36 bets is 47.37%. So you already have a very high chance of winning. When at least six of the wheels are turning at the same time, the probability of one of these bets is rising dramatically. By placing a bet on one of these three options, you can score a winning almost each time.
There is no additional bonus rewards system like in the slots or blackjack games because the payout table is already high enough. You can play the game on mobile devices too, but for some versions, your device needs to support the Flash platform. Lastly, the game does not support live gaming and/or multiplayer feature, you can only play against the AI.
Play Multi Wheel Roulette for Free
Players can enjoy hundreds of games for free and for real money at Onlineroulettewheel.co.uk. We offer you only the best games that you can start playing in mere seconds, no download is needed. Enjoy our collection and good luck!