Premier Roulette is a table game designed and made by Microgaming. This table game is a European roulette version. That said, it only has one zero. The American one has two zeros, which make it harder to win. With just one zero in it, your chances of winning are improved slightly.
One of the most interesting things about it is that its layout and buttons are arranged properly. Apart from being appealing, the arrangement allows users to navigate the screen easily. And most importantly, it’s equipped with a comprehensive list of options. Unfortunately, there’s no a live roulette version of this game, but you can easily find its Diamond edition on the web.
- One of the exciting features of the game is its table customization feature. Although most online roulette games let you customize your table, this one surpasses them all. Besides red and black, you can find other colors in the wheel, such as brown, green, purple, and blue. As a result, you’re given six color options that you can pick.
- Another great feature is that the wheel is in 3D. It displays both the layout of the table and the wheel. They’re shown side by side. When you stake your money on the inner and outer wager options, you’ll need to use the table layout. If you want to wager on the call and split options, you’ll need to use the wheel layout.
- When you look at the left side part of the screen, you’ll find the feature that lets you change the table layout. You can activate it by clicking the change table button.
- The zoom feature lets you zoom in and out of the screen to view the winning number when it’s determined.
- You may wish to use the win details functionality to bet on a high number of various bets. In this feature, you can find the stakes you’ve made and the total amount you’ve bet. Furthermore, you can see the ratio of the payout and the money you’ve won from your bet. If you can track these odds in your head, you can just disable this feature. The reason for this is that the information pops up the screen now and then. To close it, you’ll have to disable it manually.
- The game also provides two-speed options. The first choice is turbo. In here, it eliminates animating the wheel while it spins. It just shows the winning number. The second option is the regular one where you can see how it animates the wheel while it’s spinning.
How to Play
The first thing to do is to choose the size of the chip or its value. After that, play your bet in the right position on the table. The minimum bet you can make is $0.23 while the maximum is $10,000.
If you want a more challenging wager, look into the racetrack found at the left part of the table. In here, you can put your money on neighboring segments on the wheel.
Tap the spin button so you can begin playing. The countdown of the game starts, and you can find how much time you have through the timer box.
The betting options are the following:
- Straight up. It means you can wager your money on one number with payment of 35 is to 1.
- Split. It’s for wagering on two numbers.
- Street. Put your money on three numbers.
- Corner. It lets you bid on four numbers.
- Six. It allows gambling your money on six numbers.
- Neighboring bets. It allows betting on various numbers surrounding the zero area.
After making your bet, you need to press the Play button. Wait for the ball to land into one of the pockets and hope that it’ll go into the number you’ve bet. Read our post on how to win at online roulette.
You can choose to play for free or real money on Onlineroulettewheel.co.uk. Either way, the game lets you play in expert or regular mode. The former is a mode that you can play roulette according to your edited wagering layouts. The latter, on the other hand, will allow you to spin the wheel manually.
The panel is neatly formatted allowing players to obtain tons of information in one area. It also offers excellent customer support. It may not offer you the richest features; this title is ideal for those who haven’t played roulette yet but are enthusiastic to do so.