What Is Live Roulette?
It is really “live” as it’s played in real time and with the help of a webcam. When you connect to this camera, you see a real dealer and a real roulette table. It is possible to deposit your bets through the special interface. In other words, it is like visiting a real casino from the comfort of your own home. This kind of games have three important advantages:
- You play with other people and take advantage of the multiplayer gambling feature. It is even possible to chat while playing.
- Betting rates are higher than static games.
- You are playing against a real person, not against a computer. It’s not a software that decides where the ball will land, its old-fashioned luck.
Live Roulette at Ladbrokes Casino
Ladbrokes only offers 1 live roulette game. It can be played for 7 days a week, but the times vary. In this respect, you can find the most up-to-date timetable on the casino website. It is played according to European rules, and the dealer changes regularly. But he/she is always a real person. You can see the table from 3 different angles. To place a bet, you can directly click on the options on the table. In the bottom left corner, there is a chat box. From here you can chat with other players. In the upper right, there are history and statistics screens. These screens contain information that may be useful to you if you want to use a strategy. Also read about Bet365 live roulette.
After all players place their bets, the dealer spins the wheel. During this time, you can zoom on the wheel. The results are displayed on the screen with large and colorful figures. It is also possible to reach the customer representative directly via the interface. To play live roulette on Ladbrokes, you need to use a computer and have the latest version of the Flash platform. It is not possible to use this option on mobile devices. The table’s betting limits start at 5 Sterling and go up to 1000 Sterling. However, these limits vary according to the account level of the members.
Special Bonuses and Promotions
Ladbrokes gives a welcome bonus of 50 pounds to all new members. In order to benefit from this offer, you have to fulfill the following conditions:
- You must be a new customer.
- You must deposit at least 50 Sterling to your account.
- It is mandatory to download and install the special software of the casino.
If you fulfill these requirements, you will see that there is an extra £ 50 in your account. You can use it for all roulette versions, including live ones. Apart from that, there are 3 other bonus offers available:
- Sunday Market: Every dollar you deposit gives you 10 points. With these points, you can shop at a special market and buy special chips you can use in games. Each chip is worth $ 0.25. In other words, you can use your points to buy real money chips.
- Cash Draw: If you place a minimum bet of £ 10 in a live roulette game, you qualify for a weekly draw. The winner is presented with 500 chips that he can use in any game. However, if you only bet on the odd / even and red/black options, you will not be eligible to participate.
- Monday Cashback: If you use “CASH10” promo code on your account, 10% of the money you lost will be refunded to your account on Monday every week. The upper limit is £ 50.
Ladbrokes also organizes various draws every month and gives surprise rewards to its members.