Roulette has fast grown to become one of the most sought after casino games of all time. Software developers are continually coming up with new versions of the game to meet its growing demand. Gamers who love this, on the other hand, are constantly trying to come up with the best winning strategy to take home significant winnings.
Currently, there are countless roulette strategies available, each promising to uncover the secrets to winning big with the game of chance. After conducting in-depth research and testing multiple strategies in the market today, we have come up with a comprehensive list of some of the most popular roulette strategies. Read on to find out if they work, or you need to ignore them altogether.
What Is the Most Successful Strategy?
For starters, you must understand that there is no fool-proof roulette strategy to win. If it were available, casinos would have long been out of business. This is not to say that there are no strategies that work. The best roulette strategies in the market will give you some good pointers that can help you be better at the game.
Each and every roulette betting strategy you come across comes with its pros and cons. You must, therefore, be very keen when it comes to choosing the best roulette strategy to use. The best route to take is to test out a few strategies you feel provide valuable information. It is not wise to dwell on just one because it might end up disappointing you badly.
Types of Roulette Strategies
All the roulette strategies out there fall into two main categories, i.e. the progressive and non-progressive strategies.
The progressive roulette wheel strategy is where players get a chance to increase their bets after each win. Contrarily, non-progressive strategies advice gamers to keep the same bet through the entire game or allow it to change when you feel like it.
And certainly – before the game you need to know the rules of roulette and understand the odds and probability.
Progressive Betting System
There are a couple of options to explore when you want to try out the progressive betting strategies. Here are some of the top ones we thought you should know:
- Martingale Roulette System – This is considered to be among the best gaming strategies. It involves starting out with the fixed money bet on black, red, odd, or even. If you win the bet, you continue with the same amount until you lose then you double the next bet to cover the losses.
- Reverse Martingale – Also known as Paroli, it is the complete opposite of the Martingale system. With this, when you win a bet, you are supposed to double it until you win at least three bets in a row, or unfortunately lose a spin.
- Fisher Roulette Strategy – The Fisher Roulette Strategy is designed for even-money bets at roulette.
- D’Alembert Roulette System – This is ideal for cautious gamblers or players who have the patience to try out a new betting system without expecting big wins fast. After placing your initial outside bet, and win, you decrease the bet you had first place. When you lose, you increase the bet.
- Reverse D’Alembert – This works in the opposite direction of the D’Alembert system. Keep in mind that you need more wins than losses to benefit from this strategy fully.
- Fibonacci Roulette System – This is a system you can use on even money bets, for example, black or red. If you happen to lose a bet, the next one should be the total of the previous two bets. Note that the progression with this system is rather slow.
- Reverse Fibonacci – The rules of this system contrast the ones of the original Fibonacci.
- Labouchere Roulette System – An example of a roulette strategy that works. It permits gamers to record the progress they want to make towards a particular goal. The idea behind this is to pick the money you want to win and divide this into smaller numbers then try and win a portion of this total with every bet you place.
- Cover the Table – This is where you place multiple bets to try and cover the entire gaming table. Examples include betting on 35 numbers, on 17 splits, and so forth.
- Oscar’s Grind – This is an even chance strategy that progresses through four stages you will move through as you win the bets. The stages are 1-2-3-4.
- Red and Black Strategies – These cover a whole range of options you can use while placing bets on Black or Red.
Non-Progressive Betting System
There are loads of non-progressive betting systems you can pick when searching for the ideal roulette strategy UK. Keep in mind that these are great for someone who wants their stakes to increase slowly. These usually use sequences of statistics and numbers to predict the outcome of the game.
Most gamers will use the numbers that they have won with to predict the next outcome. Examples of non-progressive strategies you can try out include:
- James Bond Roulette Strategies – If you did not know, James Bond was an avid gambler, so naturally, he gets a strategy named after him. The 007 system works in the same manner as the other non-progressive systems, where you wager the same amount for each roulette round you play. The logic behind this is that if you continue betting in such a manner, you will end up with more wins than losses because only 12 will lose, whereas 25 numbers will win.
- Flat Betting – This is not so different from the method above. You just follow the rules of placing the same amount over and over while placing your bets.
Why There Are No Perfect Strategies for Roulette
There is no shortage of roulette strategies that claim they are the best or have been tried or tested. Sadly, there are no perfect strategies in existence; you must note that even the most successful roulette strategy will fail.
Yes, it may work for a while, but in the long run, it will always fail because casinos are in the business of making money from the players. To play safe, you are better off combining several strategies as you place your bets. This is something that can help you enjoy more wins than losses as you enjoy your favorite roulette variation.